Finally a Christmas recipe. 🎄❄️💫 gluten-free btw😉.
So these are classic German Christmas cookies. Cinnamon stars ⭐️ 🌟✨
Ingredients (50 cookies):
1 1/2 cups ground almonds
1 cup ground hazelnuts
1 cup icing sugar
3 tbsp cinnamon
6 tbsp water
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
1/4 cup aquafaba (chickpea liquid)
1 tsp sugar
3 tsp icing sugar
1. Mix the dry ingredients and then add water and lemon juice. Mix well.
2. Roll out the dough ( about 1 cm high)
3. Cut out stars.
4. To make the icing beat the aquafaba with an electric whisk and add the sugar after 3 minutes.
5. Spread the icing on the cookies.
6. Now bake at 200c for 7 minutes. They might seem like they’re not done but they’ll dry once they’re cooled down.