Today starts a new journey of going gluten & dairy free. Over the past 12 years of having PCOS, I have learned more & more about my body. The past few weeks I’ve just felt my body is inflamed and not happy. I’ve done the research and am in such a positive mindset for this right now
Made the most delicious egg casserole this morning for the week
1 lb. Turkey Sausage
1 Red Pepper, diced
3/4 c. Red Onion, diced
1/2 c. Spinach, finely chopped
1/2 c. Almond Milk
2 c. Hash Browns, frozen
Black Pepper, to taste
Salt, to taste
1. Sauté turkey sausage, pepper, & onion. Cook until sausage is no longer pink and breakup while cooking.
2. Add spinach to skillet and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
3. Combine all other ingredients in a bowl. Mix in sausage mixture.
4. Preheat oven to 350 and grease 9×13 dish. Pour in mixture.
5. Cook for 25-30 minutes uncovered, or until egg is settled