I have been doing some more research lately on things to incorporate into my die…
I have been doing some more research lately on things to incorporate into my diet to help with my PCOS. One thing I recently learned is that ginger is a good anti-inflammatory spice and its so easy to add into many different meals. I immediately thought of this Honey Ginger Stir-Fry!
16 oz. Chicken Breast, cut into chunks
1.5 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
1 Tbsp. Garlic, minced
2 Heads Broccoli
1/2 C. Shredded Carrots
1 C. Mushrooms
1/2 C. Snap Peas
1/4 C. Raw Honey
1/4 C. Coconut Amino Acids
1 Tbsp. Ginger, paste
1 tsp. Sriracha
2 Tbsp. Water
2 tsp. Cornstartch
1. Prepare chicken breast. Heat large skillet with avocado oil. Add chicken to skillet and cook 3-5 minutes.
2. Prepare the sauce by whisking together all ingredients in medium saucepan until most of the cornstarch is dissolved. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low. (May need to add a little more raw honey & coconut amino acids)
3. Next, add rest of stir-fry ingredients to the pan, except carrots. Saute for a few minutes before adding sauce.
4. Add the sauce to the skillet, as well as adding the carrots. Continue to simmer for 6-10 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and top with green onion & sesame seeds; enjoy!! Can easily serve over rice or quinoa too.