Gotta love discovering a new recipe by throwing together a last minute meal with…
Gotta love discovering a new recipe by throwing together a last minute meal with ingredients already in the kitchen. Calling this one Broccoli & Cheese Chicken!
1 lb. Chicken Breast
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1/4 c. Milk
1.5 c. Fresh Broccoli
1/2 c. Fresh Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray olive oil in casserole dish.
2. Prepare chicken breast and place in casserole as bottom layer.
3. Place 1 Swiss cheese slice per chicken breast.
4. Mix cream of chicken soup with milk and pour over chicken & cheese.
5. Add broccoli and mushrooms. Put a few more slices of Swiss cheese on top.
6. Bake for 30-45 minutes