As soon as the weather begins to warm-up in the Spring, I find myself craving li…
As soon as the weather begins to warm-up in the Spring, I find myself craving lighter and fresher meals. This recipe is definitely a perfect quick meal for the summer dinner rotation! Ingredients:
1 lb. Shrimp, large, peeled & deveined)
1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1 c. Sugar Snap Peas
2 Carrots, peeled & sliced into slivers
16 oz. Broccoli Florets
1 c. Mushrooms
1/2 c. White Onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tsp. Sesame Seeds
1 Green Onion, thinly sliced
Ingredients for the Sauce:
3 Tbsp. Coconut Liquid Aminos (Soy Sauce healthy alternative)
1 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar, packed
1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
3 Cloves Minced Garlic
1 tsp. Sesame Oil
1 tsp. Hot Sauce
1. Rinse & prep the shrimp. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together coconut liquid aminos, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, sesame oil, & hot sauce. Stir in shrimp and gently toss to combine. Place in fridge to marinate.
2. Chop all veggies and combine in a large bowl.
3. Heat skillet with olive oil and place all veggies in pan to cook for about 8 minutes, or until tender.
4. Add shrimp mixture to the skillet and continue cooking for another 8 minutes until cooked through.
5. Serve immediately and garnish with sesame seeds and green onion
⭐️I recently also made this meal for a friend as a freezer meal. Do all prep and place shrimp, then veggies in ziplock freezer bag. Keeps for up to 1 month. Enjoy!!