Yet another great meal stuffed in peppers! This has been one that I have really …
Yet another great meal stuffed in peppers! This has been one that I have really been wanting to try for a while…Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers. (This was my first time ever doing grocery delivery and of course they chose the smallest green bell peppers I’ve ever seen, but still made it work.)
1 lb. Top Sirloin Steak
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
4 Green Bell Peppers
2 C. Mushrooms
Parsley, to taste
1 C. Red Onion
1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
1/4 C. Mayo with Olive Oil
1/2 C. Mozzarella Cheese
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. Heat a large skillet to high heat. Spray with cooking spray and place sirloin seasoned with salt & pepper in skillet. Sear both sides of the steak about 2-3 minutes per side.
2. Remove the steak from pan and let it rest. Add mushrooms to pan and saute about 3-4 minutes. Add in the red onions & chopped green pepper pieces from tops of peppers. Saute another 2-3 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
3. In a large bowl, add thinly sliced cooked top sirloin, sautéed vegetables, mayo, dijon mustard, garlic powder, and black pepper. Stir to combine all ingredients.
4. Spoon the mix into green peppers. Top with mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
6. Garnish with parsley and enjoy!!