It’s Strawberry Season and there is nothing better than farm fresh strawberries! I grabbed a bucket of strawberries from local farm, Cullipher Farms last weekend! Really wanted to try a new recipe with them and this one is amazing!!! …
🍓Strawberry Pretzel Salad Bars 🍓
2.5 c. Salted Pretzels, crushed
8 Tbsp. Butter
3 Tbsp. Sugar
8 oz. Cream Creese, softened
3/4 c. Sugar
8 oz. Cool Whip
2 c. Fresh Strawberries, sliced
6 oz. Strawberry Gelatin
2 c. Boiling Water
1. Place pretzels in a bag and crush with rolling pin. Put to side in medium bowl.
2. Place butter and sugar in saucepan to melt, then pour over the crushed pretzels.
3. Press pretzel mixture into a 13×9” casserole dish. Bake for 10 minutes at 350. Remove from oven to cool to room temperature.
4. In mixing bowl, place softened cream cheese and sugar and mix until fluffy. Slowly add in cool whip, until blended. Spread mixture over pretzel layer and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes or until firm.
5. Slice strawberries and place to side.
6. Once cool whip has chilled, dissolve gelatin mix with boiling water. Let this cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Once cooled, add strawberries to mixture.
7. Pour gelatin & strawberries over cool whip layer.
8. Chill in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours. Cut into bars and enjoy!!