Foil Packet Pesto Salmon – another quick meal that looks gourmet! Such great flavor with just the nutrients needed in a well balanced meal.
Green Beans or Asparagus
Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Prep the salmon
3. Pre-steam the green beans and half the cherry tomatoes.
4. Take a decent size of foil for each salmon to cook and coat foil with olive oil.
5. Layer the green beans on the bottom layer, place salmon on top, and cover salmon with a thick layer of pesto. Top with the cherry tomatoes.
6. Close the foil loosely on top & both ends. Place foil packets on a cookie sheet.
7. Bake per the time indicated for salmon depending on how it was prepared. Approximately 15-30 minutes.