These days between the holidays can be exhausting and just want some easy dinner…
These days between the holidays can be exhausting and just want some easy dinner recipes. This one is very easy to throw together and is so tasty….Baked Chicken Zucchini
4 Chicken Breast
1/2 packet Dry Ranch Seasoning
1 Zucchini, thinly sliced
6 strips Bacon, cooked, drained, chopped
1/2 C. Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
1/2 C. Parmesan Cheese, shredded
1. I prefer to bake my bacon…place on a foil lined baking sheet & cook at 400 until cooked to preference. Lower heat to 375.
2. Prepare chicken breast and place in a casserole dish.
3. Sprinkle chicken with dry ranch seasoning,
4. Top with zucchini, cooked bacon, and mozzarella & parmesan cheeses.
5. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Switch to broil for an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!!
Side dish: I paired mine with this mushroom cauliflower rice that ended up being not so good. Recommend rice, quinoa, or roasted asparagus.