RECIPE BELOW I vegan savoury Crêpes with mushroom topping.
Follow veganveggieview for more 🌱
Stay safe everyone 💛
1 cup flour
1 cup milk
1 splash of sparkling water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 bunch of parsley
2 cups mushrooms
1/2 cup peas
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup vegetable broth
1/2 cup vegan cream
1. Mix all the dry ingredients for the Crêpes.
2. Then add the milk and mix well.
3. Add some oil into a pan and add 1 scoop of the batter.
4. Fry for about 3 minutes on each side.
5. Meanwhile add mushrooms, peas and spices.
6. Once the mushrooms are golden add the cream and broth. Let everything simmer for two minutes.
7. Once you’ve used all the batter, spread the mushroom mixture on the Crêpes, add some more parsley and enjoy.