RECIPE BELOW I Apple cinnamon rolls. ✨🍂I am so into these lately not only do they taste amazing but they make the whole house smell like autumn. 🍂
Follow veganveggieview for more 🌈🌱
Ingredients (10 servings):
1 cup plant milk
3 tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp coconut oil
Pinch of salt
3 cups flour
1-2 tbsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup maple syrup (or agave)
1. Heat up the milk with yeast and the coconut oil.
2. Wait 10 minutes for yeast to activate then add 3 tbsp of maple syrup, flour and salt.
3. Set aside for 1 hour.
4. Dice the apple and roll out the dough.
5. Then spread the mixture of maple and cinnamon the on top of it.
6. Roll the dough and cut into about 10 pieces.
7. Bake for 25 minutes at 180°c or 350°f.
8. Enjoy! ✨🌻