Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats – Such a quick & easy meal that was introduced to…
Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats – Such a quick & easy meal that was introduced to me by my best friend!
1 lb. ground chicken
1/2 c. Frank’s Buffalo sauce
4 zucchini (small-medium)
1 c. Mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Cut the top off the zucchini, then slice in half. Place in a greased glass casserole dish.
3. Drizzle zucchini with olive oil and season with pepper. (I use Trader Joe’s Everything Seasoning for a little extra spice). Place in oven to bake for 10 minutes.
4. Brown the ground chicken. Once cooked, add in Buffalo sauce & mix well.
5. Remove zucchini and place ground buffalo chicken evenly among zucchini boats.
6. Place in oven for an additional 15-20 minutes. In the last few minutes, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake to your preference. …
✨I like to top mine with a green onions and a little drizzle of bleu cheese or ranch!